dimanche 12 février 2017

A Break



It has been a while right?
Yeah, I know.
I was putting myself back together… literally.

Please, let me explain.

Soon after my enthusiasm over a new place, new job, new people, I had a car accident.
And no I still don’t have a car. It was the car that hit me while I was riding a bicycle…
Yes. I never thought it could happen to me. But it did.
As a bike rider I got a broken bone and sprained ankle, and the ‘monsieur french-driver’ got a car scratched. And, just for the record, if anyone asks, not only that this idiot man didn’t give me the priority given by the traffic law, he also didn’t help me lift myself, didn’t call the ambulance (or the police god forbid), didn’t introduce himself, but he did have the audacity later on to complain about a scratched car and say it was my fault…
Yep.
Crazy, right?
It takes time to digest all that in one go, I know, so I will give you a moment…
.
.
.

Now, after all this business with cast, crutches, injections, splint and physiotherapy, I can say I am almost normal… And I can say I survived this long period of pain/boredom/frustration thinking of wonderful moments I had with wonderful people I know and how lucky I am to know all of them and how proud I am to have them as friends.
That was my time of (self)reflection and thinking about my actions and things I do and things I don’t.
I heard a comment from a friend saying that I became cheesy with my public declarations of love…
Well, you know what (Doron), I realized how important it is to say (yell if I have to!) my appreciations and love for someone right now, because I might not have a chance later…
So my further writings would be about the people I love and I miss soooo much!
Come back tomorrow (please).


Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon,
Anica

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire