dimanche 15 octobre 2017

Yemen Blues concert

Hello random reader,

I am no longer sure anyone reads this, but if you do, here are some great news:
I started writing a new chapter of my life, and this time I am filling it up with my beloved one, with love I never thought I would experience...
It starts in the land of Israel, and it starts with music. Local music. Soon to be internationally popular (fingers crossed!). A wonderful local band I've been listening and following for a while now: Yemen Blues. The singer has an incredible voice, the voice that knocks you off your feet. Yes, that good. They were playing in Haifa, a few days ago and I was happy to come and listen to them (again) with friends.
I made a clip out of one of the songs they played that night that I like very much, with people I love :) a winning combination!

See for yourself:

All the rights to the song go to Yemen Blues. I am only a humble admirer that wants to share my inspirations with the world.
Cheers and have a wonderful week!
Anica

P.S. dear Yeme Blues band, if you ever get to read this post, hope you liked my clip, and if you ever need a backing vocalist, I would be happy to sing with you :) (I do have some musical experience)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire